OMG OMG. I'm so so freaking thrilled! I've pass all the subjects!!! Wheee~~ Meaning i can graduate already!! :)))
Now to the serious and headache part, time for me to choose where to continue my studies. It's either remain in TARC for advanced diploma or go to KBU or maybe SEGI college for degree. My oh my, it's so hard for me to make decision. Too many circumtances to think about. Money is the main problem. Secondly, is how the education there goes. =S My head keeps spinning round and round whenever i came to think of this. sighs. WHY!!??? =((
I told dad to let me bring the car to KL to drive. But it seems that it's just so impossible. Having a car with me makes things to be easier. A lot! I NEED THE CAR!!! SERIOUSLY!!! I CAN DRIVE!!! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



so fast! im still under degree. haha
haha. now i am under degree as well actually;) we're the same