Finally, I went to KBU's open day yesterday as well as The One Academy.



Well, for The One, I have to wait till next year in order to get in.

WTF.

I thought i can be exempted from the foundation year and year 1 perhaps.

But the girl there keep on repeating " No no. I think it's difference lorr.. You maybe have to start from foundation lorr... "

Note that, the difference should be DIFFERENT.

The counselor speaks weird english.

That time i was like, WTF. And i keep on telling her i've finished my diploma.

Still, she kept on repeating that again and again.

=_____=

*Hello!? I've got my diploma! And what i've studied in diploma are the same as your fucking foundation!!*

And,

In order to get in, i need a portfolio. A GOOD one.

Also,

I need to draw all those things they've requested me to.

So, if i wanna get in, I HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR.

Well, it's okay to me.

But!

I HAVE TO STUDY FOR FOUR MORE YEARS!!!

FOUR MORE YEARS MAN!!

WTF!!

By the time i get my degree and everything i'll be 24 years old already.

Omg. T____T

Urgh... i hate the counselor. >:(

She's damn arrogant.

By the way,

The fees are so so expensive.

I can take loan.

Yes.

But not during foundation year. I can only do that when i get into year one.

God... Why things turned out to be like that?

T_______T

It's not fair!





For the KBU...

Urm...

VERY FEW people turned up for the open day.

I was expecting loads of people!

And...and...the workers or lecturers there seemed old and bored!

=-O

@___@||||||||||

omg.

Well, the course over there sounds okay as i heard from the counselor from the course.

My, of course it's okay!

It's open day!

They'll talk good things about themselves to get people's confidecet towards them!

Duhh!!

So, I will never know the real them unless i enroll in.

Serious, I do really wanna know the true them and how the students over there are like.

=S

Hopefully,

The students aren't weirdos.

About the accommodation, there's a hostel for students of course.

But it's in central court.

Which, i don't really like there.

And the also provide student house.

Quite far from the college.

But i think it's okay?

I hate the ass hole that explained to me.

He sounds as if he has been severely annoyed when i asked him just one question.

"I'd like to know about the accommodation provided by this college."

WTH! It's just that ONE sentence only.

And he was like, " Urm...................... For now........................ I don't think there are places to stay............... But if you enroll in September i think there are places to stay....................cuz that time some students will graduate............."

In a sleepy, monotonous tone.

Hell, that time i don't feel like asking him anymore. And i feel like punching him in the face!

But if i go to KBU or The One to study, i need a car!

Bad transport over there.

=S




Seriously...

Till now

I STILL CAN'T MAKE ANY DECISION YET!!

I DON'T KNOW HOW!!!

T________________T

I'm such a failure, right!!??

=((((

I don't know whether i should take risk to go to KBU

OR

Rather wait for one more year and another four long years in TOA

OR

Just remain in TARC

OMG...!!!

I FEEL SO SO MISERABLE NOW!!!!!!!!

='((((

Please guide me god.



Frankly,

If i could turn back time,

I won't go to Tarc.

I'll go to Taylor's

that's for sure

or

The One Academy

hell yeah

or

Sunway perhaps.

Definitely.

For sure.

sighs..




Anyway i wanna thank bubie for bringing me to those places. =) Danke lieb und Ich Liebe Dich!

Comments (0)