Holy..

I got lotsa assignments to rush for.

I'm so so so headache now.

Gonna be so doomed.

And i just recovered from fever but not flu. Now i feel the fever's coming back already. Feel so heatie in me.

Could it be...*gasp* H1N1??? D-8

Since it's so active again and i've been taking trains for the past few days and weeks.

Oh no!!!

TOUCHWOOD!!!!

No way no way no way.

Should go for a doctor tomorrow if anything gone worse.

D=

Urgh.



Anyway i can't wait for this coming Friday.

I'm gonna go back to Ipoh.

Back to my home sweet home.

Away from this city full of misery.

Away from my bullshit assignments.

Away from those jaded friends.

Away from everything i hate.

My weekend getaway :)

I'm so looking forward for you.

Well i know it's just temporary only.

Got to come back on Sunday. T____T

Sighs.



By the way, bubie will be starting his industrial training next monday.

For three months, in Shook! Starhill.

Know you gonna be real busy that time. :S

Anyway,

Wish you good luck and all the best then dear. =] *hugs and kisses*

Comments (2)

whre ya studying now?

still at tarc for now. hehe.