TGI FRIDAY
THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!
Glad that today it's Friday. :DTHANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!
Because I can spend my day on sleeping sleeping sleeping, in my not-really-so-cozy bed. The bed in my hostel here is never comfortable compared to my own bed in my sweet home. Lol.
Well, I'd never sleep for two nights straight. TWO NIGHTS STRAIGHT MAN!!! Due to those bloody stupid assignments!! I need to rush rush and rush before the deadline. Just took some nap in between, but it's just like 2 hours only per day. Omg. I'd never know i'm so strong. O___O And now, my eyes are so swollen and even blacker than yesterday. :( *looks into the mirror,"Okay,i'm a zombie."*
"Why graphic design students are like that ??"
My friends from other courses are so much better than me. They seem so relaxing everyday. Unlike me! *sigh* D:
.jpg)



Comments (0)
Post a Comment