IMMA SICK.
:'(((((((
Was all good the whole afternoon yesterday but not until night time.
I started to get sick when i woke up from a short nap.
:(((((
Exam is near and now i'm sick.
Dammit.
Now imma down with fever and sore throat.
:(
A lil bit of flu i think.
Sighs.
:'((((
I WANNA GO BACK IPOH!!!!! :'(((((
I MISS MY HOME!!!!!! :'(((((((
:'(((((((
Was all good the whole afternoon yesterday but not until night time.
I started to get sick when i woke up from a short nap.
:(((((
Exam is near and now i'm sick.
Dammit.
Now imma down with fever and sore throat.
:(
A lil bit of flu i think.
Sighs.
:'((((
I WANNA GO BACK IPOH!!!!! :'(((((
I MISS MY HOME!!!!!! :'(((((((
.jpg)



get well soon girl.
take medicine n rest one or two days.
then u will recover asap. :D
haha i did recover
but then it's like coming back again! T_T big big sigh!