Tuesday today, Wednesday tomorrow. I HATE it. Why? Cuz i'll be having finals tomorrow. Though it's the last paper to go. But then, it's the Research Method paper! Shiat! Don't ask about my preparation. Still bad. It'a gonna be a tough paper. T___T And my brain's going to blow off anytime. Can't stuff in too much of information. How sad. Guess after i go back to Ipoh i'll ask my dad to buy me Ginkos, which is erm.. good for your brain. hahaha wtf.

Anyway, can't wait till tomorrow after 4pm!! Woohooo~~ !  :D :D

I'll be freed from the exam and everything!

Well it's just for that three freaking weeks only wtf. Afterall, everything will be normal and you will be seeing me rushing assignments and exams and whining all the way. :S And don't forget about the blardy results i'll get. Nooooo! T____T  Oh well, who cares(for now). Don't think about this first. I wanna enjoy the semester break, which i have long been looking forward and craving for!

By the way, i'm starting to look around in the online boutiques. Look at the shoes, the shirts, the accessories, the make ups. Awww. Oh wait! Since when i've become so girlish?! This is so not me! Gahh. Just wanna take a look to satisfy myself *i need shopping!* wtf! And and and, perhaps inspirations? O_o

Alright, cut cut. Cut out all these. It's just so NOT me. imma boy. (see that bubie!? hahaha)

By the way, i accidentally bumped into a girl's blog. Very surprising indeed. Oh well, this girl is very good at DIY-ing everything by herself. It's nice and saves your money when you DIY your own stuff. I wish i could do that anyway. BUT i don't have the time and energy to do so. And, imma not that talented. :$ Na beh. =s

And yeah, is there this restaurant named Full House exist? I heard that the design is really interesting and the food there are nice. I wanna go! At least i can just take a look if i don't have enough money for the food there. wtf.


Watch this. You really got to!
It's really good and interesting. A combination of Olympic games in it (you'll get what i mean after you watch that) and the Chinese folklore, Journey To The West.
Love the illustration and the idea. Owh and not to forget, it is illustrated by the same person who illustrates for the band named Gorillaz.



 

Nice right?
  *tee-hee*



Alright. Should really get back to studies now. Don't wanna flunk the paper, HOPEFULLY. :( :( :(
Can't wait for tomorrow night anyway. I can see bubie already :))))
And the pasar malam with bubie, the main thing is that. And my friends. lol hahaha wtf. =P






Should really pick up my German again after exam.
French as well if possible.
They are getting rusty now.
How sad.

:S



Dad will be heading to Germany in few hours time.
AND I WISH I COULD FOLLOW awww... :(  though it's just business trip. But hey, Germany weh! One of the countries i would like to go so much weh!
Anyway have a safe journey dad! :)
And remember to bring lotsa lotsa lotsa lotsa things things things for me if can! (errr the things that i've asked you to bring back for me one...)
ahah x)

Comments (0)