Whoa. It's been a long time since i've been here. Well, imma still in Ipoh, having sem break which is still so not enough for me. =( Wish my holiday will be extended till the end of December. hahaha wtf. And yeah, i know it's impossible though.

5 more days to go till i got back to KL. =S I feel happy and yet sad at the same time.
Happy, cuz i can go back to KL. I can see my friends. And i miss everything in KL. Miss KL lifestyle too.
yes yes yesss.....
but not as much as i miss Ipoh!


I AM

Sad, cuz i have to leave Ipoh, and my home sweet home. ='(
I'm gonna miss my sweet home.
I'm gonna miss my car where i can drive around and anywhere in Ipoh.
I'm gonna miss my warm and cozy bed.
I'm gonna miss the air-cond.
I'm gonna miss my room.
I'm gonna miss the privacy here.
I'm gonna miss the fridge which id always full of food and fruits and drinks.
I'm gonna miss the stove.
I'm gonna miss the hot shower.
I'm gonna miss the television.
I'm gonna miss the good connection here.
I'm gonna miss the toaster.
I'm gonna miss the butter.
I'm gonna miss the chocolates.
I'm gonna miss the clean and comfortable bathroom+toilet.
I'm gonna miss my family.
I'm gonna miss the comfortableness and safety in home where i won't get when i'm in KL.
I'm gonna miss EVERYTHING.
I'm gonna miss EVERY SINGLE THING in Ipoh here.
EVERY SINGLE THING AT MY OWN HOME HOME.
:'(

Awwww.... why am i always so sad and emo when i'm gonna leave Ipoh. :'(
I even feel like crying!
D:

Anyway, i'm gonna spend the last few days nicely before i get back to "that place". =S

Checked my new timetable. But then it's incomplete! wtf.
and..and the subjects! Oh gosh! FML.
No matter how or whatsoever. I'm gonna work hard for this sem already.
I don't wanna have any resit papers.
Wonder how's my results. =(
Oh dear god please help me! =(

Bubie went back to KL already after his one week term break. Miss him though and i feel weird whe he's not around. Oh well.. what to do. But then he called me just now saying that he'll be back this Friday. :D lol. I miss bowling with you.

Had my hair cut yesterday. And it turned out to be, OMG! I regret to cut my hair that way.
And the hair dresser said my hair is not that much like other people's.
yea yea i know that.
How to cure that then? :(

Right, got to go and fetch my bro now.
Tomorrow gonna fetch my cousin from college and then bring her to cut hair then shoppinggg :)
hohoho.


I wanna go travelling!

Comments (3)

all the best for you all leh...

i know advance exam is quite hard

well,good luck lei frennns^^

we shud have outing when both of us are in Ipoh. okay? :D

cj: haha it is hard! D: anyway thank you ya! ^^

gacky: awww.. too bad imma back in kl now. waiting for our outing in kl then. ;)