28 . 10 . 09
I had a great birthday! =)
First of all,
THANK YOU PEOPLE FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY WISHES! :))) AND THE SURPRISING WISHES AS WELL! :)) THANK YOU!! :))) (SORRY TOO MANY TO LIST OUT HERE. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!;D ) THE PRESENTS AND MEALS TOO! :)) ALSO TO MY BUNCH OF FRIENDS THAT MADE MY DAY TODAY! :)) AND TO BUBIE AS WELL! ALL THE SURPRISES I GOT FROM YOU! LOVEY YOUEY! :-* XOXO TO YOU GUYS! :) APPRECIATE THEM VERY MUCH! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! =)))))))
Well i thought i'm gonna have a boring birthday.
But then i was wrong.
This is the greatest birthday celebration ever since i came to KL.
Birthday lunch with my bunch of friends and bubie that day and Look Out Point at night. :)
I hereby wanna thank everyone once again.
A big one to bubie. I know you are tired. Yet you still wanna come. Silly boy:') Thank you for everything. And the surprising present you gave me :)))
Look Out Point was awesome!!
Can we go there again???
=))))
Owh yeah. Had presentation that day during noon time. This makes my birthday even more special. muahah! :D
heheh:)

.jpg)



Comments (0)
Post a Comment