It's the end of Sunday. AGAIN!

Tomorrow's Monday. AGAIN!

And i will be looking forward to the weekend. AGAIN!

Damn. Feel so fed up. It's like a routine to me already. Over and over again, the same old damn shit. :S




Anyway.
I saw this studded bucket bag in Sunway Pyramid.
It's nice and i feel like buying it. Since all my bags are so worn out already. ;S

But then, expensive weh. 50 bucks for one! Gosh.


















(It's something like that actually. The only thing is that the bag is full of studdsssss)

By the way, if you don't know, i actually LOVE studded stuffs. ;)



Oh ya.
And i want a country road bag too!















Nice eh?
Too bad this bag didn't sold in Malaysia! Only available in Australia onlyyyy! :( wth.
If i got this bag i'll stuff everything into it. And without worrying it will get overloaded or torn. This bag is made from canvas if i'm not mistaken.

Too bad i didn't have any friends in Aussie!
Arghhhhhh.... ;S





The One Academy rang me up yesterday.
Asking me whether i still want to en roll into their college or not.
I was like, wtf?!? Last time you keep on telling me that it's different i have to start all over again all those shits.

Of course, i did shoot the woman in the phone back, whom has counselled me last time. And that made her speechless.
Oh well, i'm gonna bring my portfolio and stuffs over, see whether i still got chance to get in or not then.

Actually i'm still okay with it whether i can get into The One Academy.

Still, i do hope so. But not as much as Taylor's.

You will never know how much i wanted to get in there. I wanted to get into Taylor's ever since i was back in form 3, after i saw their brochure.

And from that onwards, i kept on hoping and telling myself that i have to get into Taylor's.

It's real funny that a person that wanted to go to Taylor's ended up in Tar College wtf. herher. =/

Nobody knows that, not even my parents. Cuz i never tell this to anyone.

Now, you people know.


Come and think about it.
IF i am in Taylor's University College now.

I will be happy like fcuk.
I will be so damn proud to be a Taylorian.
I will enjoy college life as i will be having different college life.
I will be in an different environment.
I will enjoy everything there.
I will...
...
...
...
babble babble babble.
too long to write everything out.



Well at least ya can understand how i feel if that is true.

It's too late now.
Sigh.

Anyway just let it be.

Like one of my lecturer told me after he knew my prob. Move On.

Yea, no matter how sad am i, i still have to move on.




To the people who are studying in Taylor's.

Appreciate what you guys are having now.
You guys have to be proud of it and be happy about it.


Because, there are lotsa people who wish to get into Taylor's and yet they don't get a chance.




And, i am one of them.

FML.








p/s: to the companies i've sent my resume to, please please please reply me asap! ya know i want to get into the companies. :(
oh god please help me. :(





Comments (0)