Statistics is really killing me.
As in.
A lot.
Because i basically hates maths and statistics requires calculation and brain works. Wtf.
Ya' know, my brain gets dumb when it comes to Maths. So yeah. =(
All i hope is pray hard and study real hard for this shitty subject.
Cuz i don't wanna fail any. One paper from the last semester is already enough for me. I don't think i can take it anymore for another one.
Anyway. Touchwood.
Right now, assignments and works starting to pile up like a hill now. Sooner or later it'll become a mountain.
And you'll be seeing me stressed out and starting to curse and complain and whine and whatsoever.
This is the life of being a college student i assume.
But then if you put me in another college i'll be like a happy ass though have to face the assignments.
This, is the difference when you are in the college that you hate and when you are in the college that you like.
You will enjoy more and be happier in the environment that you prefer.
Aye?
Sighs.
Besides messing around with the assignments fml, I still have to find companies for the sake of the internship I'll be having next term.
Now i have to prepare resume and portfolio already.
I don't know how.
And where to start.
Shit.
Kinda regret never prepare them at the first place.
T_________T
And,
I hope I can get into the company that i want.
Keep mua fingers crossed.
God please bless me.
:S
Somehow i really miss being at the Look Out Point there.
I love the night scenery view when imma on top of the hill.
It's beautiful.
And comfortable when you have your someone beside you. *teeheeeee* :$
And don't you ever know,
I LOVE NIGHTLIGHTS.
:)
Nice, eh?
Can i go there,again? Pwetty pwease? :)
Sometimes i wish that i could carry my camera and walk on the streets in the city when night falls and take picture around.
But then, it's just way too dangerous wtf. T___T
You know, snatch thefts, robbery...
I don't wanna loose my baby Canon as it means so much to me, till now it still does.
So.. that's why.
Sounds like i'm being too protective towards my camera. Ha ha.
Oh wells.
Someday.
Someday I will do that.
For the sake of my love for photography.
:)
By the way, i notice that a lot of people starting to get a dslr camera.
What's going on huh?
.jpg)



Comments (0)
Post a Comment