Don't know what the hell is wrong with me nowadays.
I get angry easily. And perhaps jealous?
=(
No idea why.
Sometimes i get pissed off so much when people talk to me, ask me something, or maybe something that i don't really agree with.
Gah.. Whatever shit.
One word.
I am emotional.
And, i wonder why am i so depressed these days?
=S
Anyway i was planning to go to Melbourne on May next year alone, backpack.
Perhaps you think that i am crazy.
But i seriously wanna do that and i am waiting for the chance to go to oversea.
Cuz i saw the advertisement from Air Asia.
But then what makes me sad is, I have to get there like Jan to April?
How the heck i'm gonna get there man?
I'll be busy for the internship.
Urgh.
:SSSSSSSSSSSSS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



Comments (0)
Post a Comment