It's the 10th week now.
Yea, so?
Still, I can't believe it's the 10th week already!
Gosh!
Another 4 more weeks, i'll be having finals.
Damn.
Wonder why time passes so fast.
Hey, wait lah, slow down lah, you're just too fast for me. =S
There are still a lotsa things i needa do. But i don't have the time. wtf.
Let me see,
I have to finish up the assignments asap before christmas if possible. (Cuz i wanna have a peaceful holiday man!)
Then, I have to find a place to stay during my internship. (shyt!)
Of course, before that, i needa confirm with the company first. (And they still haven't reply me yet wtf!!)
Next, finish up the TOA thingy. (15 of them! urgh!)
Life is soooooo boring.
I need some excitement.
Eheh.
=/
Anyway, they only thing i am worried about is my internship. As i really hope that they would reply. Of course, to get in the company i want. Hopefully. Heh.
I am keeping my fingers and toes tightly crossed right now.
Dear god please help and bless me.
:'(
Gonna have mid term this Thursday.
And presentation this Wednesday.
still i haven't prepare any shit yet.
yea, i'm so gonna doomed.
fuck.
=/
Please take me away from here.
I need a space to breathe and relax my poor brain.
=/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



Comments (0)
Post a Comment