Sometimes i don't know why.
I just hate those people who likes to complain how they look like in the photos.
Mostly Girls.
Why wanna say this? Cuz i notice most of the people are like that around me.
Well, yeah, it's OKAY to be like that.
Everyone does. Even me.
But please DON'T overdo it.
Cuz that's pretty annoying and lame.
I'm just being honest, not offensive.
I mean, why you still want to take pictures when you always complain you don't look good this and that??
Gosh. =___=
To me, it's alright to show your true self. Why wanna hide?
Oh well, i'm gonna stop babbling about this.
THIS AIN'T COMPLAINING!
I'm just telling out my thoughts.
So yeah. Chill. \m/
************************************************************
By the way.
I finally got my company for internship! :D
I'm happy that i finally got one.
But sad at the same time because i can't get into the companies that i wanted. :(
So, goodbye Leo Burnett(especially), McCann Erikson, Naga DDB, BBDO, etc..
(Oooh, speaking about Leo Burnett, i just found out that it's just located right opposite of my uncle's office, Bursa! :-O)
I mean, goodbye for now ONLY.
Because I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ALL NEXT TIME!
Will never give up.
;)
Oh ya, the company is News Advertising.
Located in PJ.
Thanks to dad anyway. It's his friend's company. Or long lost friend i should say?
I don't know why i don't wanna go for that company at first.
Probably and mostly because that i wanna get into the companies i want.
But now i'm totally okay with it since the big companies are so effing arrogant or so call ba bai.
Changed my mind now.
Well.
I never know how it looks like though but hopefully it'll be better what i've expected.
Not a small company and not a big one like Leo Burnett. So, i shall say, Medium-Sized company. lol.
Thought they speak chinese at first. But then they actually speak english. (LUCKILY!! damn -_-)
Hope everything will go really smooth when i get there.
So for now, first problem solved. But more are coming on the way. Fml. :(
I have to find a place to stay.
BUT WHERE?!?
I was thinking of staying at Sunway because i think that place is much safer. Is it????
I got no idea at all.
Need help from the peeps who are currently in PJ.
Aiks. :/
----------------------------------------------------------
Somebody's going to Singapore tomorrow.
Gonna miss you though it's like 3 days only :( and i know you won't.
Have a safe journey and remember my presents, punani!
ENJOY AND HAVE FUN! o0o o0o :P know you'll do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



Comments (0)
Post a Comment