Today was a super tiring day.
*yawn*
Cuz i had a long day of class and i have to rush for the assignments tonight.
Hopefully can be done before tomorrow 4pm.
:(
I don't want the assignment to interrupt my holiday.
Who wants that? Urgh.
Went to the Christmas Fair held in college by the Hotel Management students today.
Nothing special, really.
Very Very normal.
Anyway.
Bought a sock filled with candies from there. :D
Can't resist because the sock is too cute and yeah, i want sweets. Heh.
Btw, there were bands performing too.
Rock bands?
Urgh, Sadly, no.
They don't even look like one nor having the 'omph'.
Most of them sucks, seriously.
They are so boring.
The lead singers can't hit the correct note and they sang weirdly.
The guitarists and bassists just stood there and play.
Drummers looked so dead.
Can't believe that they still dare to perform in front of the public.
I got goosebumps for like half of the day listening to them.
Ewwww.
So peeps, this is the so call "bands" performance from Tarc.
Wth.
I rather go to Sunway's or Taylor's unplugged.
They are much more better.
Ohh, also, no offence.
I have to say most of the students' driving skills over here sucks.
They drive without having their brain with them.
tsktsk.
No joke, mate!
It's real!
I wonder why we still have mid terms and assignments flowing in when the final is approaching.
Again, brainless college that enjoys torturing the students.
Damn.
>:(
.jpg)



Comments (0)
Post a Comment