Ahh. Imma back in KL again. *yawns*

Guess this week's gonna be a boring week as most of the classes has already ended. Just left the stupid statistics. Mind me, i just hate that subject to the max! D:
Anyway will be heading back to Ipoh this coming Sunday*grins* Thanks to the pair of specs. If not i don't think i have the chance to go back. tee-hee.
Had the worst train ride ever. I was like in an oven for three damn hours man. What the hell is wrong with the train. NO AIR COND! Freaking hot as i sweat all the way back. Holy moly.


Oh well it's the 3rd day of the new year. Still can't believe it's 2010 now. Times flies.
Thinking back of the things that happened back in 2009:

2009: Had my diploma convocation. I got my diploma! T.T Meaningful moment in my life.
2009: I continued my studies in Tarc.
2009: I met my current classmates. They are great! Glad to know them.
2009: First time took train to Johore. And it's midnight train.
2009: I started to drive in KL. And it's super nice!

Well all these are the best things that ever happened. The list would go super long if i write all of them in detail. Hah.



And yeah, my cousin bro found a place for me to stay already. Darn happy man! I thought i won't be able to find any place to stay during my intern! Thank you thank you thank you! T__T
And i called dad up just to tell him about this. He said he'll let me bring the car down to drive! Finally! :D:D:D:D:D


Comments (0)