Looking back at the old pictures 2 years ago. Wait. Should be 2 and a half years then? Since it's 2010 right now? O.o
I realized that i was really really FAT. No wonder my family and friends were so shocked to see me that time. =.=
Seriously i gain lot of weight ever since i came to college.






Taken during my first year in college.
Forgot first or second semester.
Look at me!
Gawddd!!
Hitting 61kg man!




And a year later...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


This was like the last semester of my diploma year.
Errr... I slimmed down,11kgs.
I didn't go diet k!


Just noticed that i looked different compared to last time.
I mean my look.
I'm still the same old me actually.


Nothing much.
Just wanna jot down here and let you people see how imma like 2 and a half years ago.
People laughed at me due to my fatness.
Oh well, what goes around comes around.




Taken at Sunway Lagoon 2 years plus plus ago.




And this was taken at the same place, Sunway Lagoon.
End of my diploma.


Spot me!
=)

The peeps in the picture changed a lot tho.


Owh well.
Guess i'm just crapping here.
Hehehehehe.
You can ignore this post anyway.
Heh.
=]

Comments (2)

wow!!!61KG

看不出來@_@

哈哈!是吗?XD