To you, dear Truffle.
Thought of bringing you to the vet tomorrow.
Thought you'll be okay and you will hang on.
Thought i could play with you again.
Thought i could cuddle you again.
Thought i could stroke your fur and hear you purr again.
Thought i could see you sleeping or sitting quietly by my side again.
Thought i could hear your chicken-like squeaks again.
Thought you will nibble and lick my finger again.
Thought you'll be okay and you will hang on.
Thought i could play with you again.
Thought i could cuddle you again.
Thought i could stroke your fur and hear you purr again.
Thought i could see you sleeping or sitting quietly by my side again.
Thought i could hear your chicken-like squeaks again.
Thought you will nibble and lick my finger again.
Thought i could see you again.
Thought you could stay with me.
Never thought the goodbye i said to you on Sunday was the last goodbye.
I miss you Truffle.
You are the cutest and best guinea pig i ever had so far.
I miss everything from you.
And your blurriness when you travel in car for a long distance.
Why you wanna leave, Truffle?? Why?? :'(:'(:'(:'(
I weeped non stop when i heard that just now.
And now i still do. I just can't help it.
Was hoping what i heard just now isn't real.
Was hoping what i heard just now isn't real.
I miss you so much Truffle.
:'(
Bubie said we're not gonna have another guinea pig anymore.
Sigh.
:'(
RIP, Truffle. Join Beanie and Busta in heaven and be good k. :)
Hope Triffle is still fine. He's too shocked to see what had happened just now i guess. Afterall, he's still a baby. This is going to be the last guinea pig. Sigh. :'S Hopefully he will last long.
.jpg)



Comments (0)
Post a Comment