Today is my second day of work. And i'm starting to feel bored and seriously i really hate working so much. It's like everyday you wake up around 5 or 6 in the morning. Get yourself prepared and then go to work, not to mention the jam here. Terrible. No matter in the morning or evening, the jam is really really bad. Never encounter such terrible traffic jam before so this is my first time. And yeah, reach the office you have to start to work already. 9 hours man! Fuck. Sitting there going no where but to face your computer and stuffs. Everyday i suffered from headache, neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain due to sitting down and facing the computer too damn long. Oh and leg pain too. Stepped on uncountable times of clutch and break.

Seriously this is the first time in my life working. And just two damn days, i'm starting to hate it. I rather go back college to study, for now, maybe. I'm so not prepared to face the world yet. Though i know i have to. =/ Still i wanna enjoy my life first before i started my working life. Thanks to the internship. I will cherish my study life even more. Working has got no life at all. All you need to do is work then come back and sleep. The next day, same old shit again. :S Duh. I'm so tired of this. Everytime i wanna do something i want when i come back from work, i just can't cuz i'm so tired. :( Oh well, maybe like the people around me said to me, you will get used to it. Oh god. T_____T!!

And..and.. Did i mention that i got lost twice in KL? First time is when i drive back here. I was following my dad but then i lost track of my dad and i go the wrong way and i got lost. Then the second one was today. I was so sleepy and tired till i forgot how to go to my work. Actually i got lost twice today. :$ The first one luckily i'm able to turn back to my house. The second one is terrible. I almost cried. Luckily i followed the signboard that writes Kelana. If not, i think i'll be on my way back to Ipoh or perhaps Shah Alam or Port Klang. Gosh. In the end, i manage to find my way to my working place. Thanks to the malay guy. And luckily i never listen to the cops. Peeps! Never ask the cops directions when you are lost! Cuz they give complicating roads instead of simple one and you might ended up worse. Like today, the malay guy told me that i have to stick to the left and when i see Shell station just turn in there straightly. I understand immediately after what he told me. But the cops, oh my god. " You U turn, masuk Kelana park, jalaan ke hujung sana, belok kanan, jalan lagi, belok kanan..." Wtf man. I'll be in no where if i listen to them.

Well i don't know what's wrong with me. Two days before my work starts bubie still teach me how to go to Kelana Square and i made it. But today, no. :( Hate the signboards here man. They lead you to no where.

Now, i am so looking forward for the Chinese New Year to come. Can't wait to get back to Ipoh man. I wish i could stop this internship and go back to Ipoh for good. Then only start college. Heh.

I miss home. :'( 30th of April please come fast i beg you!

Comments (0)