9th of Dec.THe best day ever in my life.

Posted by denise ng y.b | Posted on 11:40:00 AM

Went to mcr’s concert live in merdeka stadium just now. Damn. The show was effin’ awesome! My Chemical Romance is indeed the greatest band on earth. I really can’t believe that I could see them one day LIVE. Well although we’re not near and quite far. But we can still see them quite clearly. And luckily there’s two big screen there so that I could see their faces more clearly. Too bad bob bryar the drummer couldn’t come. Oh well, never mind, as long as I could see other guys, that’s enough. :D
Oh MY God is what I can say. Gerard is effin’ sexy as well as frank. He’s frankalicious. Yummy. And Mikey, oh damn he’s sooo handsome. For Ray, he’s darn good at guitar. Lol. I do miss them soooo much. Until now, I still do. One thing that make me remember what G said. He said “Let me see all of your faces.” Then he used a sexy and chilling tone “YOU GUYS ARE BEAUTIFUL.” Wow man! We cried like hell, screaming like out of control. I could have fainted if I were exactly in front of the stage. *drooling*
Actually I thought wai kuan’s not going today. I was like, what!? Oh well, okay then. But luckily by that time she reached hostel, she told me that she’s going. I can say, I’m so happy to hear it that time. Reached to the stadium around 6 o’clock. Then we waited at the D gate there. Hell, that was so unfair. Those people who are from red and yellow zone are able to get in earlier than us. Much earlier. Lucky people. They could see One Buck Shot and Pop Shuvit performing. For me,I could only see Pop Shuvit. :S Aiks, never mind if I could not see them. Cuz my target is My Chemical Romance. Lol.
It’s an amazing experience cuz it’s the first time I watch a gig show live! Some more it’s my favourite band, MCR! Bahaha. :D Although it was raining just now, and all of us get wet, we don’t even mind that. It’s so much fun! All of us are yelling and screaming our lungs out. But it’s worth it though. Lol. Gerard even said that they’re so call sex boys. LOL! He’s hot and damn cute when he was performing just now. He action and the way he sang. I feel like wanna go and hug him. Awww…… hottie…. Hehehe. Frank is so damn “yeng”. I do like to see the way he plays the guitar. So full of emotion. Where else for Mikey, he’s “gentle” , unlike Frank. The way he say hello to us is so cute. Again, screaming and yelling. Lol.
The boys performed songs like welcome to the black parade, the sharpest lives, teenagers, Helena,dead, I’m not okay, cancer, mama, disenchanted, famous last words, house of wolves, the jetset life is gonna kill you, dead, this is how I disappear, I don’t love you,heaven help us, bury me in black and so on. We’re so freakin “high” just now. Yelling and screaming non-stop. My throat still hurts now. Lol. But I don’t mind cuz I think it’s worth it. We sang along with them . Not sing but like shouting the songs out. Haha. We even put our hands high up in the air and sway along. Screaming. Unlucky us,we have to remain seated cuz we’re at the sitting zone. So we can’t dance and jump like wild around. Well, though we can’t but I was so happy just now. I smiled when I saw those hot guys. I acted so emotionally.
Too bad i feel like the concert ended too fast. Yup. Indeed damn fast. We haven’t enjoy ourselves enjoy and then came bye bye. All of us are like, what the heck!?? So fast??! I don’t feel like going either. I truly miss Gerard, Frank, Mikey, and Ray. Just wonder when they’ll be here again. So sad when G said those farewell things. Feeling like crying? Yup. I was going to. I wonder when we will have the chance to meet them again. When will they be coming back to Malaysia?? That time I will buy the v.i.p ticket for sure. Guess it’ll be years later. Sighs. :S
Ahh..i regret I didn’t bought their poster just now. Damn regret. Although I already bought tee shirts and a tag. But it seemed still not enough. I want their poster!!! Boohoo.. T.T
My Chemical Romance is indeed the greatest band ever. They will be my idol forever and ever. Nothing could take over them. MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE RULES!!!!!

Comments (0)