Urghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so stressed out!!!!
My brain's going to burst anytime!!
Headache!
DX
TENSION!!
TENSION!!
TENSION!!
STRESS!!
STRESS!!
STRESS!!
I wanna yell!!
I wanna scream my lungs out!!
I feel like bursting out!!
I feel like crying now!!
Who can i go to??
Who will listen to me??
Who's gonna relieve me??
:'(((
Nobody,
No one,
Can help me.
I'm very depressed now.
VERY DEPRESSED!!
and
IN A VERY BAD MOOD!!
and
I'M VERY TIRED!!
Suicidal thought is creeping up my mind.
When everything's gonna end?
I NEED A GREAT ESCAPE!!
yes.
escape.
to the place where i got nothing to worry about.
nothing to stressed of.
no tension.
N . O . T . H . I . N . G
Now i know why some people starting to take up smoking.
Guess i should too.
(Nah, never still. I won't ever do that.)
Stupid assignments!!!!
Especially the fucking Communications Research Methods!!!!
FUCK YOU, COMMUNICATION RESEARCH METHODS!!!!
.l. .l.
celaka!!!
!!! .l. .l. !!!
I'm so stressed out!!!!
My brain's going to burst anytime!!
Headache!
DX
TENSION!!
TENSION!!
TENSION!!
STRESS!!
STRESS!!
STRESS!!
I wanna yell!!
I wanna scream my lungs out!!
I feel like bursting out!!
I feel like crying now!!
Who can i go to??
Who will listen to me??
Who's gonna relieve me??
:'(((
Nobody,
No one,
Can help me.
I'm very depressed now.
VERY DEPRESSED!!
and
IN A VERY BAD MOOD!!
and
I'M VERY TIRED!!
Suicidal thought is creeping up my mind.
When everything's gonna end?
I NEED A GREAT ESCAPE!!
yes.
escape.
to the place where i got nothing to worry about.
nothing to stressed of.
no tension.
N . O . T . H . I . N . G
Now i know why some people starting to take up smoking.
Guess i should too.
(Nah, never still. I won't ever do that.)
Stupid assignments!!!!
Especially the fucking Communications Research Methods!!!!
FUCK YOU, COMMUNICATION RESEARCH METHODS!!!!
.l. .l.
celaka!!!
!!! .l. .l. !!!
.jpg)



wakaka....
i had study 2 sem for that research papers, now going advance also have to learn research again...
luckily i run away liao....
T______________________T
connie, YOU ARE SO BAD.
T_________________T!!!!!
I'm good lo
giving u a chance to learn how to do research...
T_________________T
no thanks. i hate research so much.