Went to the bank and paid for the college fees today.
Due to the expiry date which is this coming Friday.
Feel so sad that time when i handed over the 1550 bucks to the banker.
That's a huge amount of money!
T_____T
Some people might not think so.
But to me
It's A LOT!!
:((
MONEY WEH!!!!!!
:((((((
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
And,
I need to do the Student Id Card too.
I'm so not satisfied.
Though i didn't say anything much about the photo taken.
But..
My friends kept on complaining after that.
=___=
Actually, theirs ain't that bad.
SEE MINE!

I look like a piece of shit in there.
I did smiled but my friends said i look so fierce.
Look at my black swollen eye bags!
It seems like i got punched by somebody before i get in there for photo session.
BOOO...
This means that I NEED A GOOD REST!!
LOL!
:-O
I thought i can borrow books after i got my new ID.
Rushed to the library after that.
Was so happy and thinking what kind of books i should borrow.
So, after i got all the books that i wanted, i went to the counter.
But then
ERROR occurred!!
ZOMG!!
The lady told me that my card is still new.
Therefore i can't borrow any books.
ARGGHHHH!!!
I'm so disappointed!
o0o Fuck you o0o
o0o Fuck you o0o
o0o Fuck you o0o
o0o Fuck you o0o
o0o Fuck you o0o
o0o FUCK YOU!!!!! o0o
p/s: AHEM.
EXCUSE ME.
Due to the expiry date which is this coming Friday.
Feel so sad that time when i handed over the 1550 bucks to the banker.
That's a huge amount of money!
T_____T
Some people might not think so.
But to me
It's A LOT!!
:((
MONEY WEH!!!!!!
:((((((
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
And,
I need to do the Student Id Card too.
I'm so not satisfied.
Though i didn't say anything much about the photo taken.
But..
My friends kept on complaining after that.
=___=
Actually, theirs ain't that bad.
SEE MINE!
I look like a piece of shit in there.
I did smiled but my friends said i look so fierce.
Look at my black swollen eye bags!
It seems like i got punched by somebody before i get in there for photo session.
BOOO...
This means that I NEED A GOOD REST!!
LOL!
:-O
I thought i can borrow books after i got my new ID.
Rushed to the library after that.
Was so happy and thinking what kind of books i should borrow.
So, after i got all the books that i wanted, i went to the counter.
But then
ERROR occurred!!
ZOMG!!
The lady told me that my card is still new.
Therefore i can't borrow any books.
ARGGHHHH!!!
I'm so disappointed!
o0o Fuck you o0o
o0o Fuck you o0o
o0o Fuck you o0o
o0o Fuck you o0o
o0o Fuck you o0o
o0o FUCK YOU!!!!! o0o
p/s: AHEM.
EXCUSE ME.
.jpg)



Comments (0)
Post a Comment