Let me ask you,

Would you stay in a college where you are(might be) able to go to oversea for further studies BUT you didn't really study that much into the details(most of the things that you study are just basics) and don't have more practicals like other private colleges do?

OR

Would you transfer to other college where you are able to study more, as in into the details more than basic stuffs and more practicals BUT you won't be able have the chance to go to oversea and yea the effing expensive fees?



SO
Which one you will go for?


I seriously don't know where to go.

I wanna go to oversea.

Being able to get to oversea is my biggest dream ever.

But then i want to have more practicals and not basic stuffs.

I am SERIOUSLY LOST.

:'(((((((((

I don't know what to choose.

:'((((((((



Sometimes i do really wish that i'm like my other two cousins who are studying in UK now.
sigh.


I don't wanna disappoint my family.
Especially my mom and dad.

Anyway thanks dad for the advices. Feel much better now.










Wish mom is still here. :'(((

Comments (0)