Wooooo.
So. Till now the damn companies still haven't reply me yet.
I'm telling myself that i will wait for another week.
If they still don't, guess i have to apply for that one.
Don't tell me i don't have the chance to get into the company i want.
='(
But then i feel sorry for the other one.
Gah.
Probably you don't know what the hell i'm talking about.
Only some people know.
Hah.
Well well.
I'm back in KL. Just got back from Ipoh.
And yea, i had the worst train journey ever.
The Indian girl beside me was so annoying.
I mean REALLY ANNOYING.
And i am NOT trying to be a racist!
She talked on the phone throughout the whole 3 HOURS journey LOUDLY and non stop! She scratched her head A LOT of times and swung her hair too! I wonder she's having kutu-s?? She's dirty and super inconsiderate. Move here and there as if the whole seat is hers. =__=
Pray that i won't meet this kind of people again.
Oh well.
Since i'm already back in kl, gotta start to work work work like hell again.
So tired ya know.
;(
Aih. What to do.
Can't wait to go back to Ipoh again.
=S
By the way
i am so sad to see my car look so worn out now.
Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



so are u coming back this weekend for gathering oso? :p
Sigh... NOT SURE AHHHH T____T
The assignments ruined everything!